Apr 26, 2008

Guilford Hills Neighborhood Meeting talked about Protest Petitions

It was a pleasure to speak in front of the Guilford Hills Neighborhood meeting on Saturday morning 4-26-08. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to tell the citizens of Greensboro about Protest Petitions and how it is time for a bill to be passed to make Greensboro comply with North Carolina General Statute 160a-385 and 386. My motto in the quest is one neighborhood at a time and it was a pleasure to speak in front of a neighborhood where I grew up in. The audience was very receptive to my explanations of Protest Petitions and how they can go about making Greensboro comply.

If there is any neighborhood association who would like for me to speak to them in Greensboro about Protest Petition please e mail me from this site. Thanks again to the Guilford Hills Community for letting me speak to them today. Have a great weekend.

No comments: